Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Choosing Cleo by Ava Paris

 

Release date: February 27, 2021
Subgenre: Science Fiction Romance
 

 About Choosing Cleo:

 

This isn’t Sci-Fi. This is my lab.

He is a gorgeous Swede who has a couple of secrets, the biggest being that he isn’t a Swede at all, he’s an alien from another planet. She is a curious scientist who lives in her head, and who would never have imagined what she is about to discover.

Will he be able to help her break out of her head and into the world around her? Her world, which is slowly falling apart and needs her to come to the rescue? Together, will they be able to make a difference before it’s too late?


Excerpt:

 

But I couldn’t tell him my feelings, not out loud. Not right then when I needed to.
 I just nodded. “Do your people know about this?” I asked him.
 I looked at him just in time to see his face. He looked sad, and, there was something else there only it was there for an instant before he regained control of his face and just made it blank in time to answer my question.
 “They know that I do not want to go with them.” He told me.
 “Do they know why you do not want to go with them?” I asked him.
 William stared at me for a long moment before finally answering, “They know I have met a human female who I want to stay here for, yes.” He told me.


Amazon


About Ava Paris:


Ava Paris is an Australian novelist and lover of all things science and science fiction. When not exploring the 'what if...?' in her own novels, she is spending time drinking too much coffee and being bossed around by her geriatric cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment