Saturday, July 10, 2021

Cora reads at the Space Cowboy Books Flash Fiction Night

 

Flash Fiction Night Online Reading

I have another event to announce. Cause on Tuesday, July 13th at 6 PM Pacific US Time I will be taking part in the monthly Flash Fiction Night organised by my friends of Space Cowboy Books in Joshua Tree, California.

I'll be reading some science fiction flash fiction together with Andy Dibble and Douglas A. Blanc. It's already the third Flash Fiction Night and you can watch recordings of the first two on the Space Cowboy Books YouTube channel.

It's an online event (well, I'm obviously not going to travel to California, especially since I've only had one covid shot) and you can register for free here.

So what are you waiting for? Sign up and join us for an evening of flash science fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment